How Can I Register For E-Library?
You are required to be a academic/staff or student of our university in order to access the electronic information resources that the Istanbul Medipol University Library is a member of.
We have created a portal where you can access information sources from anywhere. With this portal, you can access the databases we are a member of, you can follow trial databases or follow the developments related to our library’s membership of information resources.
You do not need to change your computer’s proxy setting when using this portal!
In order to provide access to our university databases;
- Login https://katalogtarama.medipol.edu.tr/vetisbt to start the membership process.
- Use the email address “@ medipol.edu.tr” for membership. Your e-mail account is automatically generated with your Mebis account as YOURNAME.YOURSURNAME@std.medipol.edu.tr
You can see your e-mail address in”User Profile” section in Mebis application.
You can access your e-mails and other applications by entering your e-mail address and Mebis password at https://std.medipol.edu.tr.
- You can register with “Register”
- After completing the registration form, activate your account by clicking on the activation link in your e-mail box.
- After obtaining your account, you can log in.
After successful login, you will be redirected to the e-resources page that our library subscribes to.
As the last step, enter the database you want to access.